Wicked Book Weekend 2015 is the fourth Wicked Book Event. Our weekend is a little different. We limit it to 55 authors and 350 total attendees. Our signing is intimate and readers are encouraged to go to each author to discover their books. We even have a custom scrapbook for sale at cost for you to get each author’s signature.
Planned at the beautiful oceanfront hotel, the Bahia Mar, there are plenty of activities and restaurants within walking distance, or you can hop on a water taxi right from the hotel to go elsewhere.
ALL EVENTS ARE 18+, Sopranos is 21+ after 9!!!!
FRIDAY FEB 6th:
- 7:30 Dueling Pianos Hosted by the authors from ALPHAS ON TOP (Harper Sloan, Rochelle Paige, Aurora Rose Reynolds, Ella Fox, Tessa Teevan, and K. Webster) Light snacks included, cash bar. (Shuttle available in tickets, or you can walk, there are several restaurants right there you can eat at before.)
We have added FREE TICKETS and it is limited to 200 people, please reserve a bus ticket for sure if you have any difficulty walking, its about a mile up the road, maybe a little less. ***Tickets are sold out, but Sopranos is open to the public and there are plenty of seats, you can still go, just pay your own way, and you won’t have the reserved seating in “the pit”.
SATURDAY FEB 7th:
- 10:30-11:30: Private signing for hotel guests with all day tickets (MUST show room key)
- 11:30-1:30: Signing for all ticket holders.
- 1:30-3:30: Buffet Deli Lunch with a minimum of one random author per table. Seating is not reserved, and you will not know which author will be at your table. Some raffle prizes will be given.
- 3:30-5:30: Signing continues. At 5:30 we’d like to give all authors a break. But many are very generous and will sign until they have everyone. But we’d like them to have a private dinner break!
- 8:00pm-1am: After party with light cheese and crackers and fruit displays, candy table, 1 drink ticket (then cash bar) DJ, Games, prizes, Photo and video booths and more!
SUNDAY FEB 8th:
- (Day event times are still tentative)
- 6:30: Lips Drag Show, including 3 course dinner and show. Cash bar. (Shuttle available in tickets below)
(See the author page for all links and photos)