Wicked Book Weekend is an 18+ event. Meet 50+ of your favorite contemporary romance authors in an intimate setting. The official signing is Saturday, 2/7/15, but we have activities scheduled Friday through Sunday night.
Hotel room reservations: CLICK HERE
or call 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667) for the Bahia Mar Ft. Lauderdale Beach Hotel and use the code WIC
**Group room rate is most likely sold out at this time.
**NOTE: T-shirts, signing books and beach mats are available to purchase here.
- 7:30 Dueling Pianos Hosted by the authors from ALPHAS ON TOP (Harper Sloan, Rochelle Paige, Aurora Rose Reynolds, Ella Fox, Tessa Teevan, and K. Webster) Light snacks included, cash bar. (Shuttle available in tickets, or you can walk, there are several restaurants right there you can eat at before.)
We have added FREE TICKETS for counting purposes, and it is limited to 150 people, please reserve a bus ticket for sure if you have any difficulty walking, its about a mile up the road, maybe a little less.
SATURDAY 2/7 Schedule:
- 10:30-11:30: Private signing for hotel guests with all day tickets (MUST show room key)
- 11:30-1:30: Signing for all ticket holders.
- 1:30-3:30: Buffet Deli Lunch with a minimum of one random author per table. Seating is not reserved, and you will not know which author will be at your table. Some raffle prizes will be given.
- 3:30-5:30: Signing continues. At 5:30 we’d like to give all authors a break. But many are very generous and will sign until they have everyone. But we’d like them to have a private dinner break!
- 8:00pm-1am: After party with light cheese and crackers and fruit displays, candy table, 1 drink ticket (then cash bar) DJ, Games, prizes, Photo and video booths and more!
- (Day event times are still tentative)
- 6:30: Lips Drag Show, including 3 course dinner and show. Cash bar. (Shuttle available in tickets below)
***MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL THROUGH THE TICKETS BELOW FOR THE NEW ONES!